Apple announced this week that it’ll be opening a new store near the Marina Bay Sands restore in Singapore, its third retail store in the country. The building, which appears to be floating on water, looks somewhat like a giant, glowing orb. An official date for the store opening hasn’t been released yet, but Apple’s website says it “will soon open the doors to our new store by the Bay.”
The company also said on its site that “Apple Marina Bay Sands will be at the heart of creativity, a place we’ve made for you to capture your ideas and passions. It will be a space for you to explore, connect and create something new.”
The Marina Bay Sands resort shared Apple’s opening news in a tweet on Monday along with an image of the new store.
See more photos below.
Apple told CNET they have no more information to share at this time.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing