As the Apple is taking steps to protect employees from coming into contact with the virus.continues to , with a spike of cases in Italy and South Korea,
A memo sent to Apple employees says travel to South Korea, Italy and China is restricted unless deemed “business-critical” and approved by a company vice president, according to a report from Bloomberg on Tuesday. Those who have travel plans to those countries are reportedly being advised to postpone or cancel trips and conduct business via phone or video instead.
Apple will also reportedly close one of its stores in Italy this weekend. The Apple Store in the Oriocenter shopping mall, near the Il Caravaggio International Airport in the northern part of the country, will be closed, as reported by AppleInsider on Tuesday. The store closure comes from a government order by the Council of Ministers to shutter retail stores of a certain size in certain provinces to stop the spread of the virus. A Twitter user posted on Feb. 25 that multiple stores across Italy were closed this past weekend of Feb. 29-30.
At the end of January, coronavirus outbreak and reopened them with later in February.due to the
South Korea and Italy are two of the countries with the highest number of cases of , the disease caused by the coronavirus, following China, where the outbreak began.
Apple didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com