Apple Card holders can now manage their accounts online through a new web portal. Apple on Thursday launched a website that lets cardholders check their balances, view statements and make payments, among other functions.
Cardholders can sign in to card.apple.com using their Apple IDs. Similar to other online portals for credit cards, Apple’s website shows the card balance alongside options for managing the account.
Previously, these functions were available only through the Wallet app on iPhones and iPads. To make sure cardholders can access their accounts, Apple is asking users to update to the latest version of iOS, iPadOS and MacOS on their devices.
- In remote work world, some tech CEOs are leaving Bay Area – The Real Deal
- Aluma’s career-high 23 points propels Tech to victory over No. 3/3 Villanova – VT hokiesports.com
- For Big Tech, Biden brings a new era but no ease in scrutiny – Fox Business
- Biden’s top tech adviser makes regulation more likely – VentureBeat
- 10 things in tech you need to know today – Business Insider – Business Insider
- Duke at Georgia Tech Kick Time Set – Duke University – GoDuke.com
- The baby (tech) boom has arrived – harpersbazaar.com
- This month’s spotlight highlights Cosmetology, Construction Tech | News, Sports, Jobs – The Review
- Black Friday: Never break these 6 rules when buying tech gifts – CNET