This story is part of CNET’s coverage of Apple Arcade, including exclusive first looks we got at some of the service’s high-profile new games.
On Friday, Apple Arcade added Towers of Everland, a new medieval adventure game from Cobra Mobile, to its growing catalog of over 120 games. In Towers of Everland, players conquer towers and rebuild The Great City. Fight through hordes of monsters, gain battle skills, discover weapons and upgrade your armor.
With Apple Arcade‘s release in September, Apple firmly staked its claim in the mobile gaming world. The subscription gaming service costs $4.99 (£4.99, AU$7.99) a month and lets you play new and exclusive games across the iPhone, iPad, Mac, iPod Touch and Apple TV.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing