This story is part of CNET’s coverage of Apple Arcade, including exclusive first looks we got at some of the service’s high-profile new games.
Apple Arcade on Friday launched a slew of updates for several games, which are now available to play. Apple’s $4.99-a-month gaming service has over 100 titles available on the platform, which debuted in September. The service is available on the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV. It’s also started rolling out for Mac.
Here are the games that got updates this week.
Developer: Lego and Red Games
Lego Brawls’ update adds weekly unlocks with limited edition minifigs to collect. Players can also now peruse a section with more information about current unlocks. There’s also a Lego Hidden Slide play set-themed level with a new game mode.
Developer: Lykke Studios
Puzzle game Tint is getting a new Zen mode where players can access easier, skippable levels.
Secret Oops! added Volcano Island, a new world for up to four players with 15 levels in different configurations.
Developer: Shifty Eye Games
Stranded Sails’ new exploration update lets players find ancient portal stones that allow for fast travel while they explore the Cursed Islands. Updates also include changes to walking and rowing energy costs, and a slew of improvements to make gameplay a bit smoother.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com