Airbnb on Thursday said it’s launching more than 20 new online experiences designed with in mind, including seated yoga and an audio-described cardio boxing class. Customers can also take part in experiences designed to teach them more about accessibility, such as beginning sign language classes.
Airbnb’s online experiences platform, which launched last month, lets users connect with people around the world and travel virtually during the.
The new online experiences are open for everyone to book. Customers can also select private bookings. Other available experiences include a wheelchair workout, mindful meditation with horses and a cooking class with a deaf teacher.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing