In today’s fast-changing and fast-paced business environment, having an accreditation is critical to your business – but it can also be time consuming and onerous, and failing on something like accreditations can be unfavorable to your business.
Discover how STARLIMS Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) can support your efforts around ISO 17025, both in achieving and in maintaining your compliance and in helping to relieving the accreditation burden.
Download the infographic to learn:
- What ISO 17025 is and why this accreditation important
- What’s new on ISO 17025:2017?
- Advantages of achieving this certification
- How STARLIMS can support your efforts around ISO 17025:2017 accreditation
- [LLODO] California Restaurant Association seeks court order to halt LA County dine-in ban
- [LLODO] Food bank lines build before Thanksgiving as more Americans go hungry
- [LLODO] 2 NYC police officers wounded in daytime shooting
- [LLODO] Shooter denied bond in fatal Nebraska fast food restaurant attack
- [LLODO] Ohio police rescue woman trapped in sinking minivan after crashing in river, video shows
- [LLODO] Thanksgiving weather — what to expect
- [LLODO] Philadelphia police seeking suspects from looting spree in wake of Walter Wallace Jr. killing
- [LLODO] North Carolina Democratic governor issues new coronavirus rule: Wear a mask at home if you have guests over
- [LLODO] Seattle City Council approves 18% police budget decrease, reportedly one of biggest cuts nationwide