With Japanese company has launched the Otegaru for your remote-working needs. Going one step further than , Pia Living has a soundproof box so you can Zoom in peace, spotted earlier Monday by Sora News.due to the coronavirus pandemic, a
Priced at 198,000 yen (around $1,800), the Otegaru uses both sound absorption and insulation to repel sound. It’s made of corrugated board, with a sound insulation sheet and phenolic resin for sound absorption in the mid- and low-range. It reduces noise by around 15 decibels, according to the company.
The Otagaru arrives in pieces and takes about an hour to build, weighing 50kg and measuring almost 2 meters tall. It also has a ventilation fan, LED light and table, and comes in white or brown. It’s only available in Japan for now.
- Biden’s top tech adviser makes regulation more likely – VentureBeat
- 10 things in tech you need to know today – Business Insider – Business Insider
- Duke at Georgia Tech Kick Time Set – Duke University – GoDuke.com
- The baby (tech) boom has arrived – harpersbazaar.com
- This month’s spotlight highlights Cosmetology, Construction Tech | News, Sports, Jobs – The Review
- Black Friday: Never break these 6 rules when buying tech gifts – CNET
- Alibaba CEO strikes conciliatory tone on China’s plans for tougher tech regulation – CNN
- Why Some Tech Workers Leaving Silicon Valley Are Changing Jobs – The Wall Street Journal
- Halting targeted advertising kills industries and dumbs down tech – Lowell Sun