Tinkering with a new coronavirus lockdown. Right now, Best Buy has a highly-rated Bella 3.5-quart air fryer for just $35 (marked down from $60). The perfect tool for recreating healthy, oil-less versions of your favorite comfort foods and pub snacks.is one way to pass time during the current
The critiques are in on this air fryer and the Bella scores big in more than 500 verified purchase reviews. Large enough to handle all your wings, fries, shrimp and frozen apps but small enough not to clutter the entire kitchen counter. The Bella air fryer is also simple to operate with intuitive analog settings. The dishwasher-safe cooking basket means easy cleanup.
Not sure what to make? Check out some of our favorite.
Best Buy offers free shipping over $40 so add a backup iPhone charging cable and you’re there. Or choose in-store pickup and grab your new air fryer later today, pending inventory,
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com