Air fryers have captured the attention of folks looking for healthy and fast ways to crank out easy snackable foods. One of the exceptions some take with certain models is that they’re just not large enough to hold food for an entire family or a gathering of friends. Not so with this Emerald 6.6-liter digital air fryer which is currently on sale for just $60 — down from $120 — at Best Buy today.
The Emerald air fryer has plenty of cooking capacity for large batches of wings, fries, spicy shrimp, crispy mushrooms or . Plus, the digital controls and programmable cook times mean no guessing on how long to set the super convection for. Best Buy also offers free shipping on the unit and you’ll have it within a week’s time.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com