I probably don’t have to tell you that toasters are one of those countertop appliances that can get a little roughed up over time, crumbs and gunk seemingly spot-welded to the bottom. If your old two-slice is looking a little worse for wear, replace it with a shiny new Bella two-slice toaster on sale for just $15 at Best Buy. The retailer also has a well-rated and reviewed Oster three-speed blender down 50% to just $30 — both deals end today.
A no-fuss toaster with six browning settings to hit your target toastedness. Extra-wide slots ensure even browning for all types of bread — even the thickest bagels.
The glowing buyer reviews for this $30 Oster blender say more than we ever could: “I previously owned a Blendtec — took a chance with this Oster Pro 500 and I am glad I did! It makes fantastic smoothies and salsas.”
Seven different speed settings make for precise control and the blade spins both ways for more complete blending and crushing.
- All the best July 4th sales still happening right now
- Weekend deals: $22 drones, $6 fairy lights and a $30 AirPods Pro alternative
- Last chance to get excellent TCL 8-Series TV at lowest price ever
- The best deals from Best Buy’s July 4th sale you can still get today
- You can preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for $50 right now
- Get muscle relief with this TaoTronics massage gun for $95
- Best meat delivery deals for Independence Day weekend
- OnePlus Nord preorders have already begun. Here are the features it needs (and doesn’t need)
- Moto G Fast vs. G Power vs. G Stylus: Motorola’s newest budget phones, side by side