SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–8×8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT), a leading cloud provider of voice, video, chat, contact center and enterprise-class API solutions powered by one global communications platform, today announced that Steven Gatoff, Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present at the Oppenheimer & Co. 22nd Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference in Boston. The presentation will begin at 11:45 AM ET on Tuesday, August 6, 2019.
A live webcast of the event will be available on 8×8’s Investor Relations website at https://investors.8×8.com. A replay will be available shortly after the live webcast.
About 8×8, Inc.
8×8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT) is transforming the future of business communications as a leading cloud provider of voice, video, chat, contact center and enterprise-class API solutions powered by one global communications platform. 8×8 empowers workforces worldwide to connect individuals and teams so they can collaborate faster and work smarter. Real-time business analytics and intelligence provide businesses unique insights across all interactions and channels so they can delight end-customers and accelerate their business. For additional information, visit www.8×8.com, or follow 8×8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing