Today, Hyundai will reveal the . While debuting a new crossover SUV is never a small deal, we’re particularly excited about the new Tucson. Why? Teaser photos confirm it will wear a futuristic and bold design the Vision T Concept first previewed last year. Honestly, it’s sort of incredible to see the concept car’s design translate to the production car.
If the world wasn’t embroiled in thepandemic, we’d probably be seeing the 2022 Hyundai Tucson in person, but we’ll be treated to a livestream debut instead. That’s OK since you’ll be able to watch the SUV debut right here with us. We’ve supplied the reveal livestream right up above for your viewing pleasure.
If the exterior drew you in, the interior should be just as lovely — and future-forward. Hyundai said there’s a 10.25-inch touchscreen housed in the center stack and a floating digital gauge cluster sits ahead of the driver. The singlepreviews a really clean and simple cockpit that we can’t wait to see more of.
Hyundai plans to go live at 8:30 p.m ET/5:30 p.m. PT to show us its latest creation.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing