Nissan announced on Friday that it will debut the next-generation 2021 Rogue crossover on June 15 at 9 a.m. ET. The automaker didn’t offer up any additional details about the vehicle, saying only that it’s “more than a redesign.”
Nissan did, however, include a teaser image that appears to give away the entire front end. The old Rogue’s frumpy front fascia has been cast by the wayside in favor of something way sharper, along the lines of what was promised in. The teaser, which shows off some trick dual-layer headlights and a much more aggressive look overall, appears to confirm the .
The Rogue is one of America’s most popular SUVs, so this should be quite the unveiling. While Nissan hasn’t confirmed any other Rogue factoids, the Instagram account that posted the alleged leaks mentioned upgrades like wireless phone charging, a 9-inch touchscreen and Apple CarPlay, among other things. We’ll find out what’s actually in the new Rogue in just a few days.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing