Behold what is almost certainly the 2021that we aren’t supposed to see until some time later this year.
The images began circulating via Instagram and fan forums on Thursday, and they perfectly match a Nissan declined to comment on the leaked photos.attached to a patent filing made earlier this year. The exterior takes on the latest corporate face with thin headlights and a bigger “V-Motion” grille, though the rear feels more familiar. According to the badging, we’re looking at a well-equipped Rogue Platinum trim, and overall, there’s a bit of a boxier, more upright shape to the crossover.
Not only does the leak include exterior photos, but the Instagram post from an account titled cars_secrets also has images of the 2021 Rogue’s interior. There’s really no question these are the real deal since some of the leaked photos include at least one marketing blurb that explains optional wireless phone charging and. Ahead of the driver is a digital gauge cluster, and part of the leaked information mentions a 9-inch touchscreen and a head-up display. The gauges seem to incorporate the brand’s own take on a virtual cockpit with a few customization features as well. It looks pretty nifty to me.
The rest of the interior includes the mentioned 9-inch touchscreen with physical buttons just below the screen for media and navigation controls. Below it, HVAC controls find a home, there’s a new design for the gear selector, and at least one variant will offer some plushy-looking seats with diamond-pattern stitching.
Although Nissan didn’t comment on the photos, the automaker told Roadshow we’ll likely see the Rogue debut in the next couple of months before it. It’s not clear if the Rogue was meant to debut at one of the many amid the coronavirus pandemic, but if anything, we could see the crossover bow digitally.
More From Roadshow
- No. 18 Texas Tech stops No. 14 Texas 68-59, ends 3-game skid – The Philadelphia Inquirer
- 3 Top Buys After the Recent Tech Stock “Crash” – The Motley Fool
- Can Tech Break Us Out of Our Bubbles? – The New York Times
- 3 Tech Stocks to Buy While They Are on Sale – The Motley Fool
- The UK government will reportedly buy stakes in tech startups – Yahoo Tech
- Recap – Georgia Tech vs. Syracuse – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- Texas vs. Texas Tech: Live stream, watch online, TV channel, coverage, tipoff time, odds, spread, pick – CBS Sports
- No. 16 Virginia Tech sizzles in rout of Wake Forest – Roanoke Times
- Why Big Tech isn’t dominating the vaccine rollout – NBC News