After seven years, theis getting some love from its maker. The Japanese luxury brand plans to reveal the 2021 IS sedan digitally Monday evening and you can tune into the event right here.
Hosted across various social media platforms, Lexus plans to show off what it has in store for the IS. As mentioned, it’s been quite a while since the sedan got some attention. So far, we’ve only seen a super dark teaser that shows off the taillights, and then a following the announcement of a rescheduled debut date.
Lexus originally planned to debut the 2021 IS on June 9, but the brand chose a new dateand the many that remain ongoing in the wake of his death.
We don’t know much else about what to expect from the sedan, or how extensive the updates will be. Hopefully the car gets a thorough facelift since it has been so long. Then again, sedans aren’t exactly the big business they were when the current IS debuted back in 2013.
We can put all the guessing to rest at 4 p.m. PT (7 p.m. ET) today when this video will turn into a livestreamed reveal. Stick around.
2020 Lexus IS 350 F Sport Blackline Edition dims the lights with black elements
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing