For 2021, thegrows even more posh with a new Calligraphy trim, the Korean automaker announced Monday.
We first saw the Hyundai’s home country of South Korea back in May. At the time, the brand was still evaluating it for the US. Clearly, product planners saw a spot for the ultra luxurious SUV in the Palisade lineup.break cover in
What makes it more luxurious? To start, the cabin gets more love with quilted leather door panels, a suede headliner and a perforated leather-wrapped steering wheel. Hyundai also tosses in some fancier cargo sill protectors. Outside, drivers and passengers meet puddle lamps and unique set of 20-inch wheels sit at each corner. The rear center high-mounted stop lamp is actually longer, too, and the taillights get a new lighting signature. Up front, the Palisade Calligraphy rocks a specific grille pattern to separate it further.
On the mechanical side of things, AWD is standard and the powertrain remains a 3.8-liter V6 paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. No other options exist currently, though South Korean buyers do get a diesel option. Don’t expect that here, like, ever.
2021 Hyundai Palisade hits a premium stride with Calligraphy trim
No word on prices for the Palisade Calligraphy trim, but it will almost definitely cross the $50,000 mark.rings in at $48,240 after a $1,120 destination charge, which puts the Calligraphy in $50,000-plus territory for sure. Granted, the Limited trim packs a lot of features for the money.
Even if you’re not shopping the most luxurious trims, Hyundai’s done lower trims a solid and repackaged some equipment. Now, every Palisade features an HD radio,and . Before, buyers only nabbed the features if they chose a Palisade with factory navigation. LED headlights are also now standard across the board.
When opting for the Premium package, Hyundai also tossed in a few popular options so more customers can go home with them. The package now includes the 10.25-inch touchscreen unit with navigation, Highway Drive Assist and the built-in intercom system.
The 2021 Palisade, including the fancy-shmancy Calligraphy trim, will start shipping out to dealers this month.
- Here’s a 16,000-mAh power bank with USB-C and USB-A outputs for just $20
- Ford Bronco may not go global, may stick to North America, report says
- Intel Tiger Lake chips mean faster PCs with longer battery life for 2020
- Discover your family tree by saving up to $50 on a DNA test
- Save $120 on this highly reviewed cordless stick vacuum
- HBO Max adds racist-language disclaimer to Blazing Saddles
- NASA telescope uncovers the cause of Betelgeuse’s mysterious dimming
- NASA shows off best Mars orbiter images from the past 15 years
- Why The Sims reality show Spark’d is groundbreaking for gamers