What a week, Roadshow readers. From truck news to Tesla news to reviews of cool cars, it’s been a busy seven days. And now that the weekend’s here, it’s time to look back at what you might’ve missed.
Here are our big hits from June 21-27.
The 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 is the definition of a driver’s car
The GT4 is Porsche’s range-topping 718 Cayman, and it’s so incredibly good that we think it ought to be the benchmark for the German automaker’s future sports cars. Seriously. It’s perfect.
Acura’s hybrid NSX doesn’t always earn the adoration it deserves, especially since it’s one of the few supercars that can truly handle daily driving duties — if that matters.
The GX 460 is Lexus’ oldest product, but it’s got a lot of charm. With serious off-road chops and a really nice interior, you might want to think twice about this archaic SUV, assuming you can get past its giant grille, anyway.
Check out the 2021 Ford F-150
We take a deep dive into everything you need to know about the brand-new 2021 Ford F-150 pickup truck.
Craig Cole’s YouTube comments
Reviews editor Craig Cole sure gets some interesting comments on his videos. Here, he takes a look at some of the good ones — and even more of the not-so-good ones.
Tesla Model 3 vs. Nissan Leaf
We take a closer look at the specs of these two important electric vehicles.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing