We are officially just two weeks away from seeing the Instagram.in all its retro, off-road and rugged glory. Before then, Ford’s gone ahead and slipped us a new teaser via
On Monday, the Ford Bronco’s official Instagram page shared a point-of-view video that’s all about the Bronco’s noises. Specifically, the noises coming from under the hood. The automaker didn’t share any additional information aside from the video, but it basically confirms Ford will offer a turbocharged V6. That tone is distinctly reminiscent of the automaker’s line of EcoBoost V6 engines.
What kind of displacement the Bronco will boast, we don’t know. Today, the Blue Oval manufactures a twin-turbo 3.5-liter V6 and a turbocharged 2.7-liter V6 with the EcoBoost branding. The latter is the more likely candidate.
Aside from the turbocharged V6, rumors have pointed to Ford’s 2.3-liter turbo-four engine as the Bronco’s base mill. It should share the engine with the. After all, the Bronco supposedly shares the Ranger’s architecture. A may also be a possibility with a gear .
We have a feeling Ford will keep dishing out a few teasers in the next couple of weeks, but the Bronco’s July 13 reveal day will be here before we know it.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing