A few images of the 2021 Ford Bronco leaked online Monday, showing the new SUV in two- and four-door body styles. The photos were posted to the Juggernaut Facebook account.
Photos of the smaller Bronco Sport model made their way online Monday, as well, from the BroncoSix forum’s Instagram account.
These leaked photos arrive a few weeks ahead of the New York Auto Show in April., which is expected to take place this month. The Bronco Sport, meanwhile, is tipped to bow at the
There have been no shortage of rumors regarding the 2021 Bronco, so to recap, here’s what we know:
Though we have reason to believe these images are authentic, Ford will not officially confirm or deny their validity. “We don’t speculate on future product,” a Ford spokesperson told Roadshow.
More From Roadshow
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com