Instructions for downloading and installing TightVNC software in detail
TightVNC contains two parts TightVNC server (running on the server) and TightVNC client (client). TightVNC server when running will turn your machine into a server that allows remote clients to access this machine. The TightVNC client on the client side will give you a way to access the server.
1. Software features
– TightVNC is completely free software for both individuals and businesses, with all source code available.
The software is useful for management, technical support, education and many other purposes.
– Compatible with VNC standard software, conforming to RFB protocol specifications.
– Fix some bugs.
– Improved file transfer interface.
– Support keystrokes in full screen mode.
2. Advantages and disadvantages of software
- TightVNC is very easy to use and is 100% free application.
- Fix some bugs.
- Improved file transfer interface.
- Supports keystrokes in full screen mode.
- Slow refresh rate.
- The interface of TighTVNC has not been appreciated by users.
3. Software installation instructions
Step 1 : You download the software according to the following link: https://bit.ly/3hJNZeo
Step 2 : Install software
Choose ” Next “ to continue
Choose ” I accept the terms in the License Agreement “ and choose ” Next “
Click on “Typical”
Press “Install” to continue the installation
Installation is in progress. Please choose to set up your password
Step 3 : Complete the installation
Above is useful information, how to download and install TightVNC software. Installing TightVNC is also quite simple with just a few mouse clicks. Hope the article will help you a lot in the process of repairing, fixing, installing, exchanging information. .. with your computer yourself quickly and efficiently.