Weather and science for kids is a daily segment for students that are out of school to keep them thinking and learning about science
Weather and science for kids is a daily segment for students that are out of school to keep them thinking and learning about science.
We will cover a wide range of weather topics along with lessons on space, astronomy, climate, and world of science in general.
Today Chief Meteorologist talks about the Vernal Equinox.
If you have any topics you would like to learn about email Hank at Hank@wgno.com
Suggest a Correction
- Granular technologies to accelerate decarbonization – Science
- Colonizing the final frontier – Science
- Coronavirus, Science And The Shining City On The Hill – Forbes
- Contemporaneity of Australopithecus, Paranthropus, and early Homo erectus in South Africa – Science Magazine
- Where are the women? – Science
- De novo design of protein logic gates – Science Magazine
- Seeking career clarity – Science Magazine
- No star, no problem: Radioactivity could make otherwise frozen planets habitable – Science Magazine
- These drugs don’t target the coronavirus—they target us – Science Magazine