This PDF file includes:
- Section S1. Theoretical model of ƤƮ symmetry in trilayer structure
- Section S2. RKKY interaction characterized by MOKE measurements using Sagnac interferometer
- Section S3. Dynamic detection of magnon current using the ISHE
- Section S4. Magnon modes in the ƤƮ symmetric trilayer measured by Brillouin light scattering
- Fig. S1. The geometry used in theoretical model calculation for the magnonic passive
ƤƮ symmetric system.
- Fig. S2. Calculated FMR absorption of the magnonic passive ƤƮ symmetric system at different interlayer coupling strengths.
- Fig. S3. Characterization of the RKKY exchange interaction in the trilayer devices
measured by MOKE using a Sagnac interferometer.
- Fig. S4. The magnetization values associated to the two collective modes obtained
from the broadband FMR results using the Kittel equation.
- Fig. S5. Conversion of the magnonic current into electric current in various trilayer
devices capped with a 7-nm Pt detection layer.
- Fig. S6. Determination of magnon frequencies in the magnonic trilayer devices.
- Fig. S7. BLS spectrum of magnon modes upon MW radiation in a trilayer close to an
- References (35–39)
Files in this Data Supplement:
- Substantial undocumented infection facilitates the rapid dissemination of novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) – Science Magazine
- England coronavirus testing has not risen fast enough – science chief – The Guardian
- Coronavirus Tests Science’s Need for Speed Limits – The New York Times
- Trump Falsely Distorts New York Times COVID-19 Science Story – FactCheck.org
- This is the brightest supernova ever seen – Science Magazine
- Coronavirus Today: Science will save us – Los Angeles Times
- Italians stuck at home are measuring light pollution for ‘science on the balcony’ – TechCrunch
- ‘Oumuamua might be a shard of a broken planet – Science News
- College of Arts and Science converts thriving academic programs to departments – Vanderbilt University News