MADISON, Wis. (WMTV) – The December Saturday Science event will be on December 14 at 10 a.m. till noon. This month’s theme is ‘You Can Be A Science Hero’.
Children will learn how to use science to shape a better world. They can create pledges and science crafts to share as gifts, dive into hands-on activities to fuel the super power of creativity, and explore ideas with UW students.
Kids can also learn how to support the planet by being a champion of sustainable practices and learning about the amazing heroes in science.
The Saturday Science events are free and open to the public. It features interactive exploration stations for children and families every second Saturday of the month.
- Substantial undocumented infection facilitates the rapid dissemination of novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) – Science Magazine
- England coronavirus testing has not risen fast enough – science chief – The Guardian
- Coronavirus Tests Science’s Need for Speed Limits – The New York Times
- Trump Falsely Distorts New York Times COVID-19 Science Story – FactCheck.org
- This is the brightest supernova ever seen – Science Magazine
- Coronavirus Today: Science will save us – Los Angeles Times
- Italians stuck at home are measuring light pollution for ‘science on the balcony’ – TechCrunch
- ‘Oumuamua might be a shard of a broken planet – Science News
- College of Arts and Science converts thriving academic programs to departments – Vanderbilt University News