PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) – Magical science is on stage at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry with a show of mind-boggling illusions.
“Impossible Science LIVE!” features Jason Latimer, a world champion of magic, who will stun audiences with how he can bend light, shape water and more feats that inspire curiosity.
Along with his tricks, Latimer will teach attendees about the math and science behind what they are seeing.
The show is running daily at OMSI’s Empirical Theater through March 1.
Learn more at OMSI.edu/calendar/impossible-science-live.
Copyright 2020 KPTV-KPDX Broadcasting Corporation. All rights reserved.
- Substantial undocumented infection facilitates the rapid dissemination of novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) – Science Magazine
- England coronavirus testing has not risen fast enough – science chief – The Guardian
- Coronavirus Tests Science’s Need for Speed Limits – The New York Times
- Trump Falsely Distorts New York Times COVID-19 Science Story – FactCheck.org
- This is the brightest supernova ever seen – Science Magazine
- Coronavirus Today: Science will save us – Los Angeles Times
- Italians stuck at home are measuring light pollution for ‘science on the balcony’ – TechCrunch
- ‘Oumuamua might be a shard of a broken planet – Science News
- College of Arts and Science converts thriving academic programs to departments – Vanderbilt University News