(Mass Appeal) – For the last few weeks we’ve been doing our best to physically distance ourselves from non-household members. But boredom and poor self control are starting to set in with a lot of us.
Can all this isolation have an effect on our physical health? Dr. Rob Robinson, Clinical Director of Family Care Counseling and Associates, explains the relationship between mental well being and physical health.
- Substantial undocumented infection facilitates the rapid dissemination of novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) – Science Magazine
- England coronavirus testing has not risen fast enough – science chief – The Guardian
- Coronavirus Tests Science’s Need for Speed Limits – The New York Times
- Trump Falsely Distorts New York Times COVID-19 Science Story – FactCheck.org
- This is the brightest supernova ever seen – Science Magazine
- Coronavirus Today: Science will save us – Los Angeles Times
- Italians stuck at home are measuring light pollution for ‘science on the balcony’ – TechCrunch
- ‘Oumuamua might be a shard of a broken planet – Science News
- College of Arts and Science converts thriving academic programs to departments – Vanderbilt University News