FELTON, Calif., April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — As per the published report, the global Data Science Platform Market size is estimated to arrive at USD 25.94 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 26.9% CAGR in the period of the forecast.
What are Key Factors Driving the Data Science Platform Market?
These days, data science has turn out to be extremely important for the business. Since, the figure of the model creators, tools and models is growing, the requirement for the standardized data science platform, which can offer complete resolution, is also rising. Just before recognizing which tool to be utilized at what time and administer the intricacy, linked with the organization of a huge magnitude of data, as well as increase flexibility, the implementation of these data science platforms is rising. These platforms are offering companies with a continuous procedure of administration, set up, and generate analytical representation, in a joint and receptive background.
The technical progression like combination of Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP), are at an extraordinarily speedy pace. These days, the companies like Microsoft Corporation are shifting to the acceptance of sophisticated approach, to increase a viable limit in the market. By way of speedy alteration, data has turn into an extremely important asset for several businesses. Therefore, it has become necessary for the companies to search for the team with the data science platform, to increase considerable insight from the collected records.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on “Data Science Platform Market” Report 2027.
Several data science teams have developed beyond their presented tools and are coming across a need of scalability and teamwork, since they happen to be overpowered by everyday operational responsibilities. To conquer this problem, currently the companies are choosing for the data science platforms, which are scalable, approachable, shared, and bear the complete pipeline of the production.
The factors like quickness, scalability, allocation of model, optimization of the business, reproducibility, management of model, use of model, offered by these platforms, substantially contributed to its speedy acceptance.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Due to the rising demand for the highly developed technological platforms which can assist in opening analytical approaching from a huge quantity of data getting generated, daily, the regional data science platform market, in North America is anticipated to possess a greater share of revenue during the period for the forecast.
- Rising demand for the data science platform, which can optimize everyday jobs and offer effectual teamwork, has aggravated the implementation.
- As a result of the profits like better client fulfillment, abridged threat, and others, offered by the data science platform, the platform segment retained the major revenue share in 2019 and is estimated to carry on leading the market, throughout the forecast period.
Browse 100 page research report with TOC on “Global Data Science Platform Market” at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-data-science-platform-market
Million Insights segmented the global data science platform market based on Vertical, Component, Application and Region:
- Data Science Platform Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Marketing & Sales
- Finance and Accounting
- Customer Support
- Data Science Platform Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Data Science Platform Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- IT & Telecommunication
- Retail & E-commerce
- Energy and Utilities
- Data Science Platform Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Various companies for data science platform market are:
- The Math Works, Inc.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Alteryx, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- TIBCO Software Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Google LLC
Read the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
- Smart Electricity Meters Market – The global smart electricity meters market size is projected to account for USD 18.9 billion by 2027. It is likely that the market would register 7.8% CAGR over the forecast duration. The demand for energy security is gaining traction in the energy sector. With the advent of renewable energy sources, this demand has been addressed to some extent.
- Ceramic Filter Market – The global ceramic filter market size is projected to touch USD 2.97 billion by 2025. The market is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 13.5% over the forecast duration. Stringent regulation regarding the treatment of disposal water and harmful gases has led to an increase in demand for ceramics filter over the forecast duration.
- Industrial Boilers Market – The global industrial boilers market size is anticipated to value USD 18.3 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. Rapid industrialization coupled with development across the food and beverage industry is projected to drive the market growth for industrial boilers in the upcoming years.
- Pre-engineered Building Market – The global pre-engineered building market size is projected to reach USD 30.79 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 15.5%. Rising technological developments in the construction industry and growing urbanization & industrialization in the developing economies such as China, Brazil and India are expected to drive the demand for the market.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
SOURCE Million Insights
Website of source
- Finding my online voice – Science
- 6 tips to help you detect fake science news – The Washington Post
- Quest to land humans on Mars heats up and 5 other top space and science stories this week – CNN
- A new book explores how military funding shaped the science of oceanography – Science News Magazine
- A new guide for communicating plant science – EurekAlert
- Can science help people make decisions? – National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
- Dublin school opens much-anticipated new science, engineering building – The Mercury News
- Wearable sensors that detect gas leaks – EurekAlert
- New York state ends stem cell research funding – Science Magazine