MOUNT PLEASANT, Mich. – The Dow Science Building at Central Michigan University was evacuated Monday afternoon due to a chemical spill.
There were no illnesses or injuries caused by the chemical spill. Police have not provided any information on the chemical that spilled.
As of 5:30 p.m. Monday crews from a fire department were at the scene working to address the situation.
Stay with Local 4 News and ClickOnDetroit as more information becomes available.
Central Alert: Stay clear of Dow Science Building due to a chemical incident. Emergency services are responding.
— CMU Police Dept. (@cmupd) March 1, 2021
Copyright 2021 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit – All rights reserved.
Website of source
- Fraunhofer INT and Digital Science collaborate to bring Fraunhofer’s Technology Foresight Tool KATI together with Dimensions data – PRNewswire
- Data Science Platform Market Size To Register 26.9% CAGR By 2027 Based On Increasing Data Volume & Adoption Of Sophisticated Tools For Data Management | Million Insights – PRNewswire
- Sciences Dean Stubbs Applauds New Quantum Science Program, Additional Research Endeavors | News – Harvard Crimson
- Science of reading in NC: We need common understanding – EducationNC – EdNC
- Ariel Lumbatis, Jeffery Torrance win at GEARSEF Regional Science Fair – Dothan Eagle
- Woodard science students excel during pandemic – KYMA
- Science Sunday: Spring-time animals 4/11 – WFSB
- Why are there still so few black scientists in the UK? – The Guardian
- A final flyby for asteroid Bennu and 5 other top space and science stories this week – CNN