OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – If you and your family are running out of ideas to stay busy indoors, turn to the 4Warn Weather Lab!
News 4 Meteorologists Emily Sutton and Damien Lodes say this simple science experiment is easy and also teaches kids about the weather.
Click here for directions.
Suggest a Correction
- Coronavirus, Science And The Shining City On The Hill – Forbes
- Contemporaneity of Australopithecus, Paranthropus, and early Homo erectus in South Africa – Science Magazine
- Where are the women? – Science
- De novo design of protein logic gates – Science Magazine
- Seeking career clarity – Science Magazine
- No star, no problem: Radioactivity could make otherwise frozen planets habitable – Science Magazine
- These drugs don’t target the coronavirus—they target us – Science Magazine
- How to teach your kids science, technology, engineering, & math… when you’re no expert! – Channel3000.com – WISC-TV3
- Our Trust in Science Is Complicated – Scientific American