After the success of last week’s My PS4 Life initiative from Sony, Microsoft has activated its own version of the stat-sharing trend with Xbox Year in Review.
Simply put, Microsoft’s Year in Review gives Xbox owners an easy-to-digest rundown of their top gaming stats for the last 12 months of gaming activity.
Once you’ve logged into your Xbox account, the site will ask you a series of questions about what games you’ve been playing, what achievements you’re proud of and what activities you’ve been taking part in on the console.
The data gets compiled and you’ll be given a snowglobe complete with your own unique items and stats.
A lot of people on Twitter seem to be enjoying the way the site compares your stats with other members of the Xbox Community – it compares your achievements to other players, your playtime and your gamerscore.
This writer, for instance, was in the top 4% for achievements in the community, ranked in the top 11% of players for playtime on the console and was in the top 6% for gamerscore overall. That’s what you get when you write about games for a living!
To check out your own Xbox One gaming stats, all you need to do is head over to the Year in Review website – you can find it at the link.
Sign in with your Xbox login and click the ‘Begin’ button.
“Your 2018 was a thing of beauty,” notes Microsoft. “Thanks for spending it with us.”
If you don’t have a Microsoft account, you can still head to the site and see the stats for the community – and trust us, there are some astonishing facts in there!
- [LLODO] Kansas officers hurt in ‘possible explosion’ in downtown Wichita
- [LLODO] Virginia hit-and-run kills off-duty police officer
- [LLODO] New York bars, restaurants suing state over coronavirus curfew get temporary OK to stay open later: report
- [LLODO] Louisiana police officer fatally shot over alleged mask dispute at high school basketball game
- [LLODO] CNN’s Brian Stelter forced to address Cuomo sex scandal after network delayed coverage of first accuser
- [LLODO] Lindsey Boylan calls on Cuomo to resign or be removed from office: He can’t choose his judge and jury, ‘we do’
- [LLODO] Nancy Pelosi calls Cuomo sexual harassment allegations ‘credible’
- [LLODO] Cuomo says he was ‘being playful,’ but admits he ‘may have been insensitive’ amid sexual harassment claims