The twenty one day Wilder Moving Average has been seen above the fifty day Simple Moving Average on shares of Tech Solutions (TSCC). Traders following these lines may be tracking the stock and checking for a strong near-term trend.
Let’s view some technical levels on shares of Tech Solutions (TSCC). Presently, the 14 day Williams %R is -38.61. Readings may range from 0 to -100. A Williams %R that lands between -80 to -100 is typically seen as being in strong oversold territory. A reading between 0 to -20 would represent a strong overbought condition. As a momentum indicator, the Williams R% has the ability to be used with other technicals to help define a specific trend.
When looking at technical levels, traders should not overlook the RSI reading as it often can dictate if momentum has pushed past a key metric. 54.52, the 7-day stands at 57.49, and the 3-day is sitting at 66.24. The Relative Strength Index (RSI) oscillates between 0 and 100. Generally, the RSI is considered to be oversold when it falls below 30 and overbought when it heads above 70.
Moving averages can help spot trends and price reversals. They may also be used to help find support or resistance levels. Moving averages are considered to be lagging indicators meaning that they confirm trends. A certain stock may be considered to be on an uptrend if trading above a moving average and the average is sloping upward. On the other side, a stock may be considered to be in a downtrend if trading below the moving average and sloping downward. Shares of Tech Solutions (TSCC) have a 7-day moving average of 0.01.
The Average Directional Index or ADX is a popular technical indicator designed to help measure trend strength. Many traders will use the ADX in combination with other indicators in order to help formulate trading strategies. Presently, the 14-day ADX for Tech Solutions (TSCC) is 23.47. In general, an ADX value from 0-25 would indicate an absent or weak trend. A value of 25-50 would indicate a strong trend. A value of 50-75 would signal a very strong trend, and a value of 75-100 would indicate an extremely strong trend. The ADX alone was designed to measure trend strength. When combined with the Plus Directional Indicator (+DI) and Minus Directional Indicator (-DI), it can help decipher the trend direction as well.
Tech Solutions (TSCC) presently has a 14-day Commodity Channel Index (CCI) of 59.52. Typically, the CCI oscillates above and below a zero line. Normal oscillations tend to stay in the range of -100 to +100. A CCI reading of +100 may represent overbought conditions, while readings near -100 may indicate oversold territory. Although the CCI indicator was developed for commodities, it has become a popular tool for equity evaluation as well.
- [LLODO] FBI investigating threats against Georgia election officials amid voter fraud allegations: reports
- [LLODO] AMERICA TOGETHER: Florida teen fixes American flags for local businesses
- [LLODO] Americans’ perception of rising crime at highest level since 1993, poll says
- [LLODO] Ex-NYPD detective on sharp uptick in violent crime: ‘A law that isn’t enforced is not a law’
- [LLODO] Former Air Force chaplain claims he was discriminated against for preaching sermon against sexual immorality
- [LLODO] America Together: Nashville man fulfills dream of owning custom suit
- [LLODO] 85-year-old man pushed to ground, robbed of $7 on New York street
- [LLODO] NY Post columnist warns ‘lunatics are running the asylum’ as crime surges in NYC
- [LLODO] PA Supreme Court rejects Trump challenge to absentee ballots in Allegheny County