This robot vacuum has been one of our favorites, and we’ve never seen it for such a great price. (Photo: Eufy)
— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA Today’s newsroom and any business incentives.
If you’ve ever wanted to get a robot vacuum, this is your chance to try automated cleaning without making a huge dent in your wallet.
Right now, Anker is discounting its Eufy RoboVac 11+ to just $116.99 on Amazon. This vacuum used to retail for $200-$250 and has been hovering around $145 since Black Friday. Anker just marked it down to $126.99 and included a $10 coupon on the page, making this the best price we’ve ever seen for a decent robot vacuum.
Here in our labs, we have a robot vacuum obstacle course where we put all the different models from Eufy, iRobot, Ecovacs, and other popular brands through the ringer. Eufy’s robot vacuums are always among the top performers, and the 11+ is no different.
Read More: Our Eufy RoboVac 11+ Review
When we tested it last year, the 11+ earned the top spot in our ranking of the best affordable robot vacuums. It picked up 15-20% more dirt than its predecessor in our tests. And we also enjoyed its improved bumpers and shock absorption that protect it and your furniture from the occasional bump.
The only reason it’s no longer number one is because Eufy is constantly improving its robot vacuums and re-releasing them with slightly new names. Our top favorite right now is the RoboVac 11S ($220 on Amazon), which is a slimmer model that fits under more furniture than the 11+, and they just released the RoboVac 15C for $280, which we haven’t yet had a chance to test. But just because they’re making improvements doesn’t mean the older models are no good, and we’re still big fans of the 11+.
You should get this robot vacuum if:
- You’re unsure if robot vacuums are right for you but want to try one.
- You want some help keeping your home tidy in between deep cleaning.
- You live in a single-story home.
- You have hardwood floors, low-pile, or medium-pile carpet
- You don’t care about features like invisible barriers, smartphone control, Alexa connectivity.
- You love saving money.
You shouldn’t get it if:
- You want to control the vacuum from an app or with Alexa.
- You need to stop it from going into certain rooms.
- You have raised doorway thresholds between rooms.
- You have high-pile carpets.
While not a whole lot different than the original 11+, this updated version has more powerful suction and a ‘springier’ bumper that’s lighter on your furniture.
Reviewed – Jackson Ruckar, Mike Roorda, and Jeremy Stamas
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.
Read or Share this story: https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/reviewedcom/2019/01/15/best-robot-vacuum-deal-weve-ever-seen/2578860002/
- Musk claims Tesla will have ‘basic functionality’ for Level 5 autonomy this year
- This could be Google’s next smart speaker
- Today’s top deals: $7 hard drive enclosure, $7 phone mount, $13 earbuds and more
- Elon Musk says a Neuralink update is coming in August
- Peacock won’t have mobile downloads to binge offline at launch
- NBC’s Peacock: Prices, devices, discounts, launch date, shows and movies
- UK and Australia open joint data privacy investigation on Clearview AI
- ‘Literally life and death’: Bill Nye turns to TikTok to urge everyone to wear masks
- Lamborghini Sian Roadster is a sharp performer with sharper angles