Casinos want gamblers to have a five-star good time.
An abundance of slot machines, free drinks, luxury suites, clubs, pools, concerts, and golf courses aim to keep people betting, and to keep them coming back. If the space feels like a refuge, people feel a stronger desire to gamble, casino design experts told the New Y orker.
Some casinos are better at it than others. Wynn Casino and Encore at Wynn, the two highest-rated casinos in the United States, are in Las Vegas and are owned by the same company.
Based on data from 360,781 TripAdvisor reviews, here are the top 50 casinos in the United States, ranked by their proportion of five-star reviews.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing