What do you think of the Tata Harrier? Would you choose it over Mahindra XUV 500, Jeep Compass and Hyundai Creta?
Tata’s most ambitious SUV is a premium 5 seater manual vehicle with a 6-speed diesel 2 ltr motor. While it is built on Land Rover’s legendary D8 platform and looks absolutely sexy, the interior design choices and engine refinement leaves much to be desired.
Here’s a quick look at the text review of the Tata Harrier:
Follow us on Twitter @tech2eets – https://twitter.com/tech2eets
and on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/tech2dotcom
- [LLODO] Cuomo warns that Trump vaccination plans fail minorities, undocumented immigrants
- [LLODO] Students failing more often during coronavirus virtual learning: study
- [LLODO] Soldier faces murder charge for ordering girlfriend’s son out of vehicle for ‘unruly’ behavior by busy highway
- [LLODO] Massachusetts firefighters rescue man stuck chest-deep in mud of drained pond
- [LLODO] Questions swirl as Zappos founder Tony Hsieh’s death investigation moves ahead
- [LLODO] 283 law enforcement officers shot, 44 fatally wounded as year end nears, stats show
- [LLODO] Chicago violence up by half, 3,800 people shot this year
- [LLODO] Reopen NJ rally organizers prevented from protesting outside governor’s house
- [LLODO] Florida attorney under investigation after saying he is moving to Georgia to vote