(AP) — A new ranking credits Auburn University with having the nation’s happiest college students, while the University of Alabama is No. 2 at partying behind Syracuse University which is ranked at No. 1.
The Princeton Review ranks universities in a number of categories each year, and Auburn comes in No. 1 this year in terms of having a happy student body. Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, is ranked second behind Auburn.
The Princeton Review is a college admission services company. Its rankings are determined by student surveys on their experiences at 385 universities nationwide.
- NBC’s Peacock: Prices, free trial, discounts, launch date, devices, shows and movies
- Amazon Prime Video launches multiple profiles
- 2021 Lexus LS facelift finally adds a damn touchscreen
- EPA rates 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime electric range and it’s impressive
- Google adds dark mode to Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Microsoft sues over trademark to stop COVID-19 hacking campaign
- Walmart Plus subscription service will reportedly launch this month
- The Tempest in VR: Ticketed theater is heading to headsets
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Kryptos Collection is designed for codebreakers