(MENAFN – NewsVoir) New Delhi, Delhi, India
SG Estates, a Delhi based Real Estate company has yet again been confirmed as a developer group with least of customer complains and grievances. The survey was conducted by an independent body and had considered the real estate players operating in Rajnagar Extension, Vasundhara, Vaishali and Indirapuram.
Gaurav Gupta, Director, SG Estates & President, CREDAI Ghaziabad
SG Estates in more than 3 decades of its operations has come a long way and has delivered projects like SG Impressions, SG Grand Phase 1, SG Oasis, SG Benefit, SG Alpha Tower etc. The group is currently developing SG Grand Phase 2 and has recently launched SG Shikhar Heights at Siddharth Vihar (Ghaziabad).
Gaurav Gupta, Director, SG Estates & President, CREDAI Ghaziabad, says, ‘At SG Estates we have always taken extra care in managing customer complains and resolving customer grievances. Our post sales team dedicatedly works over it and hence we have a reduced number of customer complains and grievances which is escalated.
SG Estates in over 32 years of its operations has made a mark for its name in the NCR realty. The group has been delivering its projects on time which has created a good and positive perception amongst the home buyers for the group.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing