Hello Clever People! Welcome to my review for the recent Lulu Wang film, The Farewell. This film follows the story of Billi, a young Asian American woman who must return home after hearing of her grandmother’s illness. Click the video below to watch my review for one of the best reviewed films of the year.
- [LLODO] LA mountain biker dangles from side of cliff, is rescued by helicopter
- [LLODO] Indianapolis FedEx shooting leaves at least 8 dead; suspect kills self: reports
- [LLODO] Daunte Wright shooting: Is progressive push putting due process in jeopardy?
- [LLODO] New York elementary principal charged with sexually abusing students during school hours
- [LLODO] NY Health Department surveyor potentially exposes NYC nursing home to COVID-19, source reveals
- [LLODO] Adam Toledo case: AOC says prosecutor ‘lied about police killing a child’
- [LLODO] New Hampshire lifts coronavirus mask mandate
- [LLODO] Rep. Ritchie Torres’ Big Idea: Create permanent monthly child allowance payments to parents