Overall score: 81/100
Tested January 2019
After a pair of wired earbuds that sound great but won’t make your wallet wince? We think the RHA S500 are well worth considering. Ideal for those that love plenty of bass in their music, these earphones are easy to fit and people around you won’t be able to hear your music too. Admittedly, we sometimes found that the treble sounded a little sharp, but at under £30 these are great value for money.
Available from: rha-audio.com
Price when tested: £29.99
GHI Expert Verdict
A great value for money and easy to use pair of wired in-ear headphones. They sound great, have a remote on the cable that lets you control music, and have a price tag that won’t break the bank.
- Ease of use: 4/5
- Design: 3.5/5
- Instructions: 3.5/5
- Performance: 4.3/5
- The in-line remote control lets you play, pause and skip tracks as well as make and take calls and summon your voice assistant without removing the headphones
- They come with a range of different sized ear tips to ensure a snug fit
- Simple and straightforward to use
We Didn’t Like
- You can’t adjust the volume from the in-line control
All product information provided by the manufacturer is correct at time of publication.
- [LLODO] Indianapolis FedEx shooting leaves at least 8 dead; suspect kills self: reports
- [LLODO] Daunte Wright shooting: Is progressive push putting due process in jeopardy?
- [LLODO] New York elementary principal charged with sexually abusing students during school hours
- [LLODO] NY Health Department surveyor potentially exposes NYC nursing home to COVID-19, source reveals
- [LLODO] Adam Toledo case: AOC says prosecutor ‘lied about police killing a child’
- [LLODO] New Hampshire lifts coronavirus mask mandate
- [LLODO] Rep. Ritchie Torres’ Big Idea: Create permanent monthly child allowance payments to parents
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student