Sennheiser have been a brand I once exclusively just used years ago before I got into the tech review scene, but I went off on another tangent with others over the years and now I see what I have missed overall when it comes to quality,style and sound.. These in short are top notch but you will be paying a price for them but that is something an audiophile is willing to pay for headphones that give you everything in once package which these do.
The headphones can pair with two devices at once which is great and something that needs to be seen more across the board here. With the Momentum Free you also get magnetised tips so they wont dangle all over the place when sat around your neck and they also come with a cool leather case to store them too which is a welcome package in the box.
There is no battery indicator here on these which is one annoyance,even when connected to an Android smartphone it does not give you the percentage level like most headphones do but if you hit the volume down key you get a robotic voice giving you a status but nothing concrete. For example my last reading was called out as “you have below one hour playtime”. You do have a blue and red LED light flashing here but this is for status and a red flashing light means its time to juice up via micro USB.
When it comes to music these are great across all genres and so on with a nice deep bass and crisp and clear and really enjoyable as a whole and then you have the CapTune app which only enhances the experience overall, The CapTune app is similar to what others have out there and again it works well and its free and you should use this app to get the best experience out of these.The built in in-line remote is one of full functionality here and very tactile with clicky buttons and the outer two being slightly angled for assurance you have hit the right one if using blindly.
These I feel are not for joggers or gym goers due to how they are weighted and will pop out once you start to warm up,.ie sweat but you can get away with light workouts or jogging runs. For the average consumer who commutes will be fine but the battery life is a second downfall here with around 6 hours or playback which for many is sufficient but for those who have long commutes they would need a battery back up as there is no option to plug-in direct here heapdhone jack.
- [LLODO] DeSantis’ office says Rush Limbaugh flag tribute ignored by Palm Beach County in ‘petty’ move
- [LLODO] Fla. Rep. Fiona McFarland: Protecting privacy online – Florida taking this step to safeguard consumers
- [LLODO] Florida man ‘blacked out’ before severing wife’s lover’s penis
- [LLODO] Green New Deal would have left many more Texans in the dark: Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick
- [LLODO] Texas utility customer files $1B lawsuit against Griddy after electric bill tops $9,000
- [LLODO] Wife of murdered American Airlines executive allegedly tied to shooting
- [LLODO] Man who pummeled Oklahoma football player in bar fight speaks out
- [LLODO] FBI ‘aware of’ American Airlines possible UFO spotting, stops short of confirming investigation