HERALD STAFF REPORT
A public meeting to discuss the Chicago Department of Planning and Development’s report finding that the Obama Presidential Center and related construction plans would have an “adverse effect” on the historical integrity of the Midway Plaisance and Jackson Park is planned for Monday, Aug. 5, at 6 p.m. at the Logan Center for the Arts’ first-floor theater, 915 E. 60th St.
Next steps in the federal reviews process will also be discussed. A consulting parties meeting will precede the public open house.
The Herald will report on both meetings, but, because of press time, full coverage will appear in the Aug. 14 print edition.
- Watch Olympian Katie Ledecky swim with full glass of milk on her head
- Tablets spike in popularity during pandemic lockdown, report finds
- Give your PC a 12-in-1 USB-C hub for $50
- FCC seeks comment on Trump’s plan to crack down on social media
- FDA lists hand sanitizers that don’t have a high enough alcohol level
- Limited number of hard-to-find Nintendo Switch Lite are in stock at Best Buy
- Facebook labels new viral Nancy Pelosi video as “partly false”
- iPhone 12 could launch in two stages
- Twitter under FTC investigation for alleged misuse of user data