President Donald Trump got mad. Then he got even.
The Commander-in-Tweet reacted angrily earlier today, questioning why Democratic congressmen – specifically, Rep. Jerrold Nadler – refuse to admit that their crusade to find a collusion conspiracy is over.
The widely-panned appearance of Special Counsel Robert Mueller in front of two committees seems to have emboldened the Democrats even further. Now, they are talking about an “impeachment investigation,” and are turning to the courts to open up secret grand jury testimony.
In response, President Trump released a Twitter montage of media saying that they the Mueller appearance essentially put a fork in the efforts to impeach Trump in the House.
Watch the video below for their takes.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing