This week’s Tech.pinions podcast features Carolina Milanesi and Bob O’Donnell analyzing the big news developments impacting the tech industry this year, including social media and data privacy concerns, price hits to the previously soaring FAANG stocks, developments in assisted and autonomous cars, challenges to AR and VR products, changes in the smartphone and PC businesses, the reinvigoration of the semiconductor market, and the impact of artificial intelligence.
Disclaimer: Some of the author’s clients are vendors in the tech industry.
- [LLODO] Florida deputies seen in video nabbing home invasion suspects who tied up family, carrying girl to safety
- [LLODO] FBI agent shot in Louisiana executing search warrant, suspect from Ohio killed
- [LLODO] Michigan man sat and watched before shooting woman in targeted attack, police say
- [LLODO] Headless body also missing hands, feet found on dead-end street in Baltimore; police launch investigation
- [LLODO] Florida teen charged with murder in death of librarian who defended son during attack: police
- [LLODO] Hunter in Minnesota fatally shoots another hunter after mistaking him for deer
- [LLODO] NYC mayoral candidate Ray McGuire didn’t vote in key elections
- [LLODO] Colleagues fear Zappos founder Tony Hsieh’s alleged alcohol, nitrous oxide use played role in death: report
- [LLODO] Cuomo: 170,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccine expected in NY by Dec. 15