One of the big stars from Saturday’s Orange and Brown scrimmage at FirstEnergy Stadium wasn’t someone all that familiar with a lot of Browns fans. Even though he’s a Northeast Ohio native, reserve tight end Pharaoh Brown doesn’t get a lot of media attention…or reps for that matter.
The Brush High School grad put on a show for the Cleveland fans on Saturday. Brown was on top of his game and one of the on-field standouts in front of the enthusiastic crowd.
Social media was littered with positive comments and a few choice highlights from the big tight end, now in his second season with his hometown Browns:
Brown is locked in a battle with Orson Charles and perhaps Seth DeValve for the reserve tight end roster spot(s) behind David Njoku and Demetrius Harris.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing