- Great build
- Good coffee
- Requires ground coffee
- Requires hot water
Ever wanted to have a nicely brewed coffee thats as good as one prepared by a barista? Wanted to have that freshly prepped on your travel, hike or camping trip? Have you heard of the Nanopresso?
Have a look at this review, by our very own TJ Tech, of the Nanopresso by Wacaco. It’s a handy, travel friendly pocket espresso machine.
It may seem simple, but if this might just be for the most dedicated of coffee aficionados.
Here is the video:
To sum it up; the Nanopresso does brew some delicious coffee. While the size and general usage is relatively convenient, the packaging might be a bit misleading.
The Nanopresso works with ground coffee, not coffee pods, and is manual. You also have to figure out a way to have hot water handy.
Still the action is smooth, the built quality is great and the general cleanup is also quick and quit painless.
So, while the is not for everyone, it definitely is for those who have a more dynamic lifestyle which might involve being on the go a lot. The ones who have the desire for a delicious and consistent coffee every time.
Additionally, it seems that Wacaco does have an adapter for the Nanopresso that allows you to use coffee pods instead of ground coffee. While this is great, it IS an optional extra. But honestly, the people who get this, can shell that out.
There also a bunch of other extras like a water tank, more cups and even alternative products. While we haven’t had experience with them, they could be the perfect addition to the your portable barista arsenal.
Do you love coffee? Would you get something like this (even if you don’t love coffee)? Let us know in the comments below.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’