The Monday Morning Movie Reviews are back, and expert film critics Erik Childress and Steve Prokopy return to round up what you should (and shouldn’t) be watching.
After catching up with last week’s Hobbs and Shaw, the trio review The Art of Racing in the Rain, Brian Banks, Light of my Life, The Kitchen and Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.
Plus, Erik delivers his look at the business of film with his Box Office Report.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing