Are you ready for some football? Good, because Madden 20 is out now and we’ve rounded up reviews for the annual sports title.
Madden 20 was released yesterday, August 2, and reviews have dropped.
This year’s entry sees the addition of the Superstar X-Factor, which unlocks special abilities of current NFL players. The game also features a new career campaign called Face of the Franchise: QB1. Here, players start as a college quarterback and continue their path to the NFL.
Madden 20 also introduces new run pass option plays, new animations, playbooks and more.
If you’re into Madden Ultimate Team (MUT), the game has introduced new missions to the mode, and “clear paths” to new items and rewards. These can be used to help build out your squad.
Speaking of which, if you care a Twitch Prime member be sure to log-in and claim the exclusive offer of running back Jim Brown for MUT before it expires.
Madden NFL 20 is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC through Origin.
Scores below are based on 10 being the highest unless noted.
Madden 20 review scores
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing