Overall score: 82/100
Tested November 2018
Carrying your laptop around regularly? The LG Gram is the ideal choice. Slightly larger and thicker than a magazine, it’s lightweight enough to slip in your bag regularly. It’s powerful too and copes well with everything from surfing the web to photo editing. Even better, the battery lasts up to six hours when playing videos! Admittedly, at £1,199 this 14in laptop doesn’t come cheap and it doesn’t have have a touchscreen but it’s still great value for money.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
Available from: currys.co.uk
Price when tested: £1199.00
GHI Expert Verdict
A great laptop for anyone that wants something light and relatively speedy. Simple to use, it is expensive and doesn’t have a touchscreen, but is still great value.
- Ease of use: 4.5/5
- Design: 4/5
- Instructions: 3.5/5
- Performance: 4.1/5
- Simple and straightforward to use
- Fingerprint sensor makes it quick and easy to unlock the laptop
- Backlit keyboard offers plenty of space for typing
We Didn’t Like
- It doesn’t have the premium finish other lightweight laptops offer
- The screen suffers from fingerprint marks and glare in bright light
All product information provided by the manufacturer is correct at time of publication.