Law360 (October 29, 2018, 8:18 PM EDT) — The world of legal technology is evolving quickly, with new products coming to market in rapid succession.
Recent developments include the launch of a new tool that automates legal invoice review,…
To view the full article, register now.
- [LLODO] Capitol rioter accused of assaulting cops with chemical spray served as Marine, to remain jailed before trial
- [LLODO] Florida men arrested after shooting at car on I-4, crashing in high-speed chase caught on video, deputies say
- [LLODO] DC police charge 12-year-old after four carjackings, second suspect still at-large
- [LLODO] San Francisco TV reporter robbed of camera at gunpoint
- [LLODO] Cuomo accuser Lindsey Boylan reacts to newest allegations: ‘Resign you disgusting monster’
- [LLODO] Cuomo says new misconduct claim ‘did not happen,’ acknowledges being ‘direct’ with employees
- [LLODO] Cuomo again refuses to resign despite new allegations, slams ‘anti-democratic’ critics
- [LLODO] CNN host Chris Cuomo gets ripped for joking he is ‘Black on the inside’