In case you missed it, here are some of Benzinga’s top stories from Friday, Jan. 5, 2018.
Roku Valuation Could Get Halved
Analysts from Citi see Roku Inc (NASDAQ: ROKU) falling by 45 percent. The bearish call sent shares lower Friday as the stock suffered its second downgrade in a week. Lean more in Jayson Derrick’s “Citi Analyst Sees Roku Falling 45%, Downgrades To Sell.”
Tron Vs. Litecoin
Wayne Duggan reports on the new coin on the block, Tron, as its price has soared 480 percent in a week. Read about how the founders of Tron and another crypto darling, Litecoin, took to Twitter Inc (NYSE: TWTR) to throw shade at one another.
Another One Bites The Blockchain
Delta Technology Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: DELT) shares took a wild ride Friday as a rumor of involvement with companies like Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE: BABA) to develop a blockchain framework for the chemical sector. Jayson Derrick reports.
Western Digital Shares Rip On Ripple Rumor
Similar to Delta Tech, shares of The Western Union Company (NYSE: WU) spiked after a report that the company was in talks to adapt Ripple’s XRP cryptocurrency this year. Elizabeth Balboa has more.
© 2018 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- The best thermometer for cold and flu
- The best 55-inch TV for 2020: LG, TCL and more compared
- The best phones for 2020
- The best gas grills for 2020
- SpaceX, NASA make history by successfully launching two astronauts to ISS
- Best electric toothbrush for 2020: Quip, Colgate, Sonicare and more compared
- The best chest strap heart-rate monitors, as rated by Amazon reviews
- Could iPhone SE’s one camera beat the Galaxy A51’s four? Here’s how they compare