Who said your business laptop couldn’t be sleek, affordable, versatile, and powerful? HP has put together the whole package with the HP Spectre x360 – the two-in-one laptop that is sure to make heads turn.
This week on All Hands on Tech we review the HP Spectre x360 latest notebook for business users. It enters the ring at just under a whopping 3 pounds, and HP didn’t sacrifice a thing to get it there. In an age where we are used to ultra-thin laptops skipping out on necessary components, the Spectre x360 finds a near perfect blend.
Watch the video above to see why we think it’s one of the best notebooks for business users on the market.
Last time on All Hands on Tech we reviewed the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. The Note brand is back and barring any explosive problems, it’s a return to form. You can watch that review below.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing